Sunday, March 3, 2013

So this blog posting is my weekend prequel to CDW marathontime...
When I asked if anyone wanted to train for a marathon with me I got the boo boo side eye. Now old Christa would have been discouraged at the lack of support. But  I have finally arrived at the point where if it is between me and the group well I am off on my journey 'alone'. Obvious confession #1 I misspoke about what I was training for...to me anything over 2 miles is marathon...LOL but I am training for a 5k NOT a 26 mile hell fest. Obvious confession #2 I am not a small girl, I got a whole lot o thigh, booty and tummy meat to take on my journey...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so me taking off running like a slave being pursued by dogs is a far shot at this time ;-) but who knows it may be closer than we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment